there goes my baby moving on down the line

There goes my baby Moving on down the line Wondering where wondering where He is bound I broke his heart And made him cry Now Im alone so all alone What can I do what can I do Just wanna know Does he love me Does he really love me Or is he just playing Me for a fool I wonder why he left me Why did he leave me so all alone So all alone. There Goes My Baby Lyrics There Goes My Baby - The Walker Brothers0011 Written byJerry LeiberMike StollerGeorge TreadwellBenjamin Nelson0023 There goes my baby0028 Moving on down the line0033 I wonder.


Pin Page

I broke her heart And made her cry Now Im alone so all alone What can I do what can I do.

. There goes my baby Moving on down the line Wonder where Wonder where Wonder where She is bound I broke her heart And made her cry Now Im alone so all alone What can I do what can I do There goes my baby Woah oh oh There goes my baby Yeah yeah yeah There goes my baby Woah oh oh There she goes yeah There she goes I wanna know If she. There Goes My Baby Lyrics. What can I do.

There goes my baby Moving on down the line A wonder where wondering where wonder where She is bound. There goes my baby Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh There goes my baby Yeah yeah yeah yeah There goes my baby Whoa-oh-oh-oh There she goes Yeah. I broken heart And made her cry Now Im alone so all alone What can I do.

There goes my baby oh uoh uoh There goes my baby I want my baby there goes my baby I need my baby I wanna know does she love me. There goes my baby Moving on down the line Wondering where wondering where He is bound I broke his heart And made him cry Now Im alone so all alone What can I do what can I do Just wanna know Does he love me Does he really love me Or is he just playing Me for a fool I wonder why he left me Why did he leave me so all alone So all alone I was gonna tell him that I loved. There goes my baby Moving on down the line Wondering where wondering where He is bound I broke his heart And made him cry.

There goes my baby Movin on down the line Wonder where wonder where Wonder where she is bound. There Goes My Baby Song MP3 There Goes My Baby - The Walker Brothers Written byJerry LeiberMike StollerGeorge TreadwellBenjamin Nelson There goes my baby Moving on down the line I wonder where wondering where Wonder where She is bound I broke her heart And made her cry Now Im alone so all alone What can I do what can I do There goes my baby Ooh. There goes my baby Moving on down the line Wondering where wondering where He is bound I broke his heart And made him cry Now Im alone so all alone What can I do what can I do Just wanna know Does he love me Does he really love me Or is he just playing Me for a fool I wonder why he left me Why did he leave me so all alone So all alone.

Does she really love me Or is she just. Verse 1 There goes my baby moving on down the line Wonder where wonder where wonder where she is bound. I broke her heart and I made her cry Now Im alone so all alone What can I.

There goes my baby Moving on down the line Wonder where wonder where Wonder where she is bound I broke her heart and made her cry Now Im alone so all alone What can I do. There goes my baby Moving on down the line Wondering where wondering where She is bound I broke her heart And made her cry Now Im alone so all alone What can I do what can I do Just want to know Does she love me Does she really love me Or is she just playing Me for a fool I wonder why she left me Why did she leave me so all alone So all alone I was gonna tell her that. What can I do.

There goes my baby There goes my baby There goes my baby There she goes Yeah I wanna know did she love me.


Mega Doula Birth Worker Business Kit Educational Aids For Etsy


Newborn Tips Advice From Real Moms


Personal Financial Education From Better Money Habits


The Sandlot The Sandlot Good Movies Movies


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Let Him Sleep Svg Jpeg Png Dxf He Will Move Mountains Cut File Baby Boy Nursery Svg Nursery Pr

0 comments

Post a Comment